Saturday, February 6, 2016

PUCKED series by Helena Hunting



Read from February 3 - 6, 2016.

I'm not normally a fan of sports books, but these definitely worked for me. The PUCKED series (so far) follows three hockey players as they navigate the life of monogamous relationships after being players surrounded by puck bunnies.

Pucked follows Alex and Violet
Pucked Up is the story of Buck and Sunny
Pucked Over tells Randy and Lily's story

I liked all of the books, but I think I liked PUCKED OVER the best.

SPOILERISH

So, one of the things I liked best about the stories is the fact that once the guys made the decision to love the girls they never messed around with other people. The girls didn't either for that matter. I appreciated that while there was relationship drama, it didn't revolve around them jerking each other around.

I'm looking forward to the next installment, if there is one. I'm thinking it could be Lance and Tash. Anyone else have an opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment